Thursday, July 29, 2010

BLAST FROM THE PAST: I MISS MY POLLY POCKET

I have no idea what triggered it, but, i was thinking about childhood toys and wondering when exactly it was that my mum decided i no-longer needed this toy? i really trully rully miss these pocket-sized houses of fun complete with Polly & friends. I do infact remember i had the fairy-themed one (centre of second photo) and i curse mother's decision to seperate it from my loving ownership as it was just about my favourite thing in the world (along with my limited edition barbie ball-gowns).

All i'm saying is that when i have children i'm not ging to be cruel, inconsiderate & trample all over their childhood memories... thanks mum your the best!

P.S. I even used to hire the Polly Pocket videos from the videoshop... NERD!

0 comments: